According to the EU General Data Protection Policy (GDPR) personal data, it is defined as:
“Any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (” information holder “); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier, such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological , genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person “.
How we use your information
This privacy notice informs in general how we, NOMERA CAPITAL, collect and use your personal data, and whenever there is a collection, we will inform you about the purpose and the treatment that will be given.
Why does NOMERA CAPITAL need to collect and store personal data?
In order for us to provide you with a particular service, we need to collect personal data for the sole purpose of providing that service. In any event, we are committed to ensuring that the information we collect and use is appropriate for that purpose and does not constitute an invasion of your privacy. Regarding being contacted for marketing purposes, NOMERA CAPITAL will contact you to obtain additional consent if you have that need and interest.
Will NOMERA CAPITAL share my personal data with anyone?
This website is operated by Nomera Capital – Consultoria e Investimentos, Unip. Lda., A legal entity independent from FCGM – Sociedade de Med. Imob. S.A., owner of the RE / MAX Collection Siimgroup agency, to which the agent Cristóvão Matos is affiliated, and of the EMP / ESP Real Estate franchising, Inc. (“RE / MAX Europe”).
The data collected by Nomera Capital will not be shared with these two entities, except in the event of entering into real estate mediation contracts or purchasing processes. In addition, emails may occasionally be sent within the remax.pt domain.
How will NOMERA CAPITAL use the personal data it will collect about me?
NOMERA CAPITAL will process (collect, store and use) information that is provided in a manner compatible with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will do everything in our power to keep your information accurate and up to date, and not keep it any longer than necessary. NOMERA CAPITAL is required to retain information in accordance with the law, such as information required for tax and audit purposes. The length of time certain types of personal data are to be kept can also be determined by specific business sector requirements and agreed practices. Personal data can be kept beyond these periods, depending on the individual needs of the business.
Under what circumstances will NOMERA CAPITAL contact me?
Our goal is not to be intrusive, and we commit to not asking irrelevant or unnecessary questions. In addition, the information provided will be subject to strict measures and procedures to minimize the risk of unauthorized access or disclosure.
Can I know the personal data that the organization keeps about me?
At your request, NOMERA CAPITAL can confirm what information we have about you and how it is processed. If NOMERA CAPITAL has personal data about you, you can request the following information:
- Identity and contact details of the person or organization that determined how and why to process your data.
- Contact details of the data protection officer, where applicable.
- The purpose of processing.
- If processing is based on the legitimate interests of NOMERA CAPITAL, information about those interests.
- The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
- Recipient (s) or categories of recipients to whom the data will be disclosed.
- Details of your rights to correct, delete, restrict or oppose such processing.
- Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Whether the provision of personal data is a legal or contractual requirement, or a necessary requirement for entering into a contract, as well as whether you are required to provide personal data and the possible consequences of not providing such data.
- The source of personal data if it was not collected directly from you.
- Any details and automated decision-making information, such as profiles, and any significant information about the logic involved, as well as the importance and expected consequences of such processing.
What forms of identification do I need to provide to access my rights?
NOMERA CAPITAL accepts the following forms of identification when information about your personal data is requested: Name, E-mail, Telephone, Document and Identification.
Contact details of the Data Protection Officer:
E-mail: [email protected]
Do your cookies collect my personal information?