- Updated On:
- April 22, 2022
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 86.80 m2
Coelho da Rocha 80 development is located a few meters from Jardim da Parada, the center of the Campo de Ourique neighborhood, considered by many to be the best neighborhood in Lisbon to live. This will probably be the Lisbon neighborhood with the most street commerce. The best restaurants, cafes, and pastry shops. Decor for all tastes, second-hand luxury fashion, and many children’s stores are what you can find on the streets of the neighborhood. And then there is the very popular Mercado de Campo de Ourique, a small version of the Time Out Market and which was the first of its kind in Lisbon, where you can find the best fresh products: fruits, vegetables, meats, and fish, which coexist with the boutiques of drinks and snacks, with lots of daytime and nighttime entertainment.
Campo de Ourique is right next to the Lisbon Financial Centre, which spans from Av. Liberdade / Praça de Espanha / Amoreiras. For those with children, it’s good to know that some of the best schools and colleges are just minutes away.
The neighborhood will be served by a Metro station in Jardim da Parada (1 min walk), which will further facilitate the movement of people.
The Coelho da Rocha 80 development is a rehabilitation of a historic building. It consists of only 4 apartments, of which 3 are T2 and a T3 Duplex. It is the ideal option for those who prefer small condominiums.
Composition of the apartment:
- Living and dining room with 24.1m2;
- Kitchenette with 6.05m2 open to the living room, equipped with induction hob, extractor fan, electric oven, microwave oven, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer and fridge;
- Suite with bathroom and fitted wardrobes with a total area of 12.88m2;
- Bedroom with 12.82m2 with fitted wardrobes;
- Bathroom with 3.74m2;
- Second floor (three-story building with elevator);
- Air conditioning;
- Solar orientation South (Bedrooms) and North (Kitchen and Living Room);
- Frames with double glazing.
Public Transport and Parking:
- Free parking is available on the street;
- Parking Campo de Ourique Market 1 min walk;
- Several bus and tram options;
- New Metro station will open in Jardim da Parada.
- Campo de Ourique Market 1 minute walk;
- Jardim da Parada 1 minute walk;
- Cafes, restaurants and all kinds of shops nearby;
- Estrela Garden 500 meters away;
- Amoreiras Shopping Center at 1Km;
- Salesianos College of Lisbon 650 meters away;
- Redbridge school 400 meters away;
- French Lyceum Charles Lepierre at 1.3Km.
- 15% on the Purchase and Sale Promise Agreement;
- 85% on Closing (Public Deed).
- Completion: 3rd Quarter 2023.