- Updated On:
- April 25, 2022
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 80.20 m2
Living at SixGild is living in the center of Lisbon, where the old city reigns, full of history and traditions, but with all the elegance, luxury and superior lifestyle. This is where the historic center lives, where everything happens, where you can fully enjoy Lisbon life.
A few steps away you will find Rua Augusta, the famous street in Lisbon downtown with the typical Portuguese pavement, flanked by several international brand stores, traditional restaurants, small commerce, where the city life reigns. Just below you can find the great Terreiro do Paço, facing the Tagus River, with several renowned restaurants, full of terraces, where you can enjoy an incredible afternoon enjoying the famous light and good weather of Lisbon. Along the Tagus River you can take great walks or bike rides, do sports or even take a boat ride or access the other side of the river.
You can also enjoy the excellent historical and cultural heritage of the old city of Lisbon. It is close to the main concert halls, where you can attend concerts by the most famous artists or plays and shows. The castle hill is just a few meters away, you can take wonderful walks of discovery and enjoy Lisbon’s taverns, famous for their typical Portuguese cuisine.
SixGild is a residential building that has been reborn from a total refurbishment and consists of 18 apartments, from 0BR to 3BR, with high quality finishes, exquisite materials, high ceilings, elegant stucco work, providing exclusive environments and in line with the charm of the downtown.
With an incredible network of public transports, you can easily access any point in and around the city.
It is the perfect solution for those looking to live or invest with unique payment conditions.
Composition of the apartment:
- Living and dining room with access to kitchenette with a total area of 30.15m2;
- Kitchenette equipped with induction hob, extractor, electric oven, microwave oven, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer and fridge;
- The living room and kitchenette are facing west with access to three small balconies;
- Room with 14.15m2 and fitted wardrobes;
- Shared bathroom with 4.65m2.
- Room with 9.55 m2.
- 4th floor (five-story building with elevator);
- Air conditioning;
- Solar orientation West (Living Room and kitchenette), South and North (Suite), East (Bedrooms);
- Frames with double glazing.
Public Transport and Parking:
- Wide range of parkings (agreements available);
- Baixa-Chiado and Terreiro do Paço metro stations are a 5-minute walk;
- Several bus and tram options (including the famous tram 28);
- Rossio train station (Sintra Line) 750 meters away;
- Cais-do-Sodré train station (Cascais line) 1.3 km away;
- Boat station at 650 meters.
- Rua Augusta a 2-minute walk;
- Praça do Comércio a 3-minute walk;
- Tagus River at 500 meters;
- Cafes, restaurants and all kinds of shops nearby;
- Supermarket at 200 meters;
- D. Maria Theater at 500 meters;
- Coliseu dos Recreios and Politeama Theater at 800 meters;
- São Jorge Castle at 500 meters away.
- 15% on the Purchase and Sale Promise Agreement;
- 85% on Closing (Public Deed).
- Completion: 3rd Quarter 2023.