- Updated On:
- April 22, 2022
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 171.00 m2
South Chiado is the perfect solution for those looking to invest or live in Lisbon, with unparalleled payment conditions. It is a new charming development in the historic center of Lisbon, a few meters away from the Tagus River, Terreiro do Paço, TimeOut Market, and the best restaurants, attractions, and shops.
Imagine waking up in the morning, feeling the warmth of Lisbon’s light, and heading out for a morning jog along the Tagus River. Go out at night and enjoy the immense cultural offer right next door, from the opera at Teatro de São Carlos, or a show at Teatro São Luís or Teatro da Trindade. And why not a lunchtime visit to the National Museum of Modern Art. And finish with a dinner at Alma by Henrique Sá Pessoa or Belcanto by José Avillez, the acclaimed restaurants awarded with 2 Michelin stars. If you enjoy having a drink and having fun in Lisbon’s nightlife, it’s good to know that the best bars in the capital are within walking distance of your home, without interfering with your rest. Better would be impossible, don’t you think?
It comprises 15 modern apartments and 2 townhouses with high-quality finishes, with all the necessary amenities for a luxury experience.
The best in town is at your doorstep. The river, gastronomy, shopping, transport, gardens and parks… come together to offer you a life full of good choices.
Composition of the apartment:
- Living and dining room with 49.30 m2 and access to a kitchenette with 9.80 m2
- Kitchen equipped with gas stove, extractor, electric oven, microwave oven, dishwasher, washing machine, combined fridge, and water heater;
- Suite with fitted wardrobes and 14.90m2;
- En-suite bathroom with bath and 4.70m2;
- Room with 8.70 m2;
- Two common bathrooms with 1.70m2. One just for service, the other with a shower base;
- Closet with 9.50m2 and various storage;
- Storage in the apartment with 5.40m2.
- First (seven-story building with elevator);
- Air conditioning;
- South solar orientation;
- Frames with double glazing;
- Useful Area: 215.81 m2;
- Works License: 134/EDI/2021.
Public Transport and Parking:
- Access to Public Transport at a 1-minute walk (Corpo Santo).
- Cais do Sodré station at 350 meters
- Praça do Comércio, a 4-minute walk away;
- Rua Augusta at 5 minutes on foot;
- Cafe and restaurant nearby;
- Several schools for all grades of education are nearby;
- CUF Tejo Hospital 10 min by car.
- 15% on the Purchase and Sale Promise Agreement;
- 85% on Closing (Public Deed).
- Completion: 1st Quarter 2023.